Marketing Best Practices - Understanding The Power of Three
To get your message across to uncertain prospects, you need to put your message in front of your target audience at least three times. This is principally, to ensure that your target market remembers who you are and understands your product or service enough to make an educated buying choice. If someone does not fully understand and accept your primary benefits and sales proposition, you will not gain them as a customer. It's that simple. The number of times the same audience sees your message is called frequency. It is a key parameter in planning marketing campaigns.
When following up with a new prospect, or contacting an existing client, make sure that your correspondence is compelling. Provide value to your audience. Multiple communication with no "reason" will be seen as nuisance and possibly lose you a customer rather than gaining you one.
Smart ongoing communication is the key to transforming actions into sales. Here are the best practices you can engage in to play up the Power of Three:
- Take the time to research your best prospect so you can develop your best data.
- Understand your best prospect so you can create compelling creative.
- Make sure your message is understandable and concise.
- Have a call to action to motivate your audience
- Contact. Communicate again. Reinforce.